Apr 24, 2012

#181 Open to readers


Hey . Yeah , it's quite awhile since I update my blog . Was so busy to strict myself studying . Facebook account I deactivated as well . No use contact me through social networking , though . Anyway , thought of updating this because I miss my blog so much . Hahaha , well , of course , I also jot it down on my diary , but it will never be the same as writing our heart out . Well , mature enough  for you to understand . Never mind , grow up first okay ? Lulz .
Anyways , about him ? Updated data so far ........ nothing . Glad to see he came to school every day . But ...
pouched my heart a little bit . Sometimes I do feel I don't deserved him . He is waaaay to perfect for me ,
but not the vice-versa . I don't really think he had this kind of feelings as well . I mean , come on ...
I'm not pretty . Yes , it is indeed a conclusion I could make so far . The more I'm about to forget him ,
the more stories of him came into my life . Makes me struggling myself to wake up .
Love hurts , but at the same time it does give us happiness . Even in a short period . 
I don't know . Just ... don't know .

Aliah Dini

No comments: