Apr 8, 2012

#173 Nurul Nabila Rusli


Salam and hye everyone . So , malam ni nak introduce kat korang about my old friend here . Kitarorang dah kawan since I was standard 2 . Going to Taek-won-do Club together wouldn't be perfect enough to have this everlasting friendship . I am so grateful , to have a friend such as her . Shoulder to cry on and laughing gases ? 
She's got all you need ! I love my friends , more than anything else . But sometimes , they just couldn't realize about it . But , there goes Beyla to the rescue :'D 
Thank you Bella , for being my forever friend ,
Thank you Bella , for let your shoulder to comfort me up ,
and thank you ... for appeared in my life <3 :')
Thanks , for every single thing . Sorry , I got no present for you , but just to let you know that ...
I love you so much , Yoseob's future wifee ! Keep on climbing to the hardest walls , keep on pushing the mountains and most importantly ...
keep moving foward :') Good luck with your singing careers , darla .
You know I'm always behind your back :')

No comments: