Apr 2, 2012

#167 Knowledge , it's unlimited


Aku ada cerita tak kat korang yang mak aku sambung belajar , ambik Master ? Belum kan ? Hahahaha ! Sorry la , tak bagitau >.< Sibuk sangat seeeh , sampai lupa nak bagitau -.-
K , mak aku sambung belajar ambik Master . Frankly speaking , I am proud of her . By that age , she still have the passion to study and continuously learning . This inspired me a lot , not just because she is my beloved mother , but this proves a lot as in my studies . I got an A- in my Monthly Test . 
DUDE , I'M NOT ONE OF THIS GEEK TYPE , OKAY ? SO , IT'S WEIRD .
But , you see ? Inspired me , and it's proven . I'm not lying , or BRAG about my mum . No .
See the point here , it's all about educating yourselves to improve and get better everyday single day .
So mama , keep on climbing the mountains , even if you can't ... no .
I know , you will never :') 
You will never give up , and I knew that :')
Goodluck in your studies mum ! You know you'll have me , here :')

No comments: