Mar 26, 2011

#70 Well ...

Good evening citizens of the planet! How are ya' today? I just came back from Kenduri Cukur Jambul at my Toklong's house near Kayu Ara, Damansara. Her son just had a wonderful boy baby who just 1 month old.  :)
We ate our lunch there after the Marhabban. Well, that was my first time Marhabban-ing. I didn't know because I never been to that occasion before. Pergi sekadar nak makan je lah. EHEKEHEK.
So here I got some photos. Check it out! 

 On the way to Kayu Ara, Damansara.
 The Marhabban.
 See the baby? And that is the stuff for 'cukur jambul'.
 The aunts busying cutting the hair of the boy,
 Selawat ke atas Nabi Muhammad SAW.
 And the way they end the 'cukur jambul'.
 ANAAAAAS 
SirapOren water and nasi putih plus nasi minyak (I think) lauk kambing and ayam. 
Unresistable.
So this is some of the gift we got.
 Muffin,
 a sack of sweets,
alarm clock and
handkerchief!
So this is all for now. Catch ya' later!

No comments: