Mar 25, 2011

#68 SPM Candidates last year!

Congratulation is the only word I can use to congrats them. Pfft lol shut up.
So here are my COUSINSSSSSS!  :D
The first one is Faiqah Amirah. Known as Eka.
She got 7As in her Spm. YEAAAH, round of applause everyone!

And here, I got Amir's photos! See, the miracle of Facebook. I CAN STEAL PEOPLE'S PHOTOS EASILY EHEKEHEKCRACKTHATSHUTUP.
He did a very great job in his Spm results.  :D
Well,  AT LEAST BETTER THAN YOU. NOT YOU, YOU BACK THERE.
Well, he wanted to be a chef since he was Form 3!
Let's all support him from back and make his dream a reality to him and also, US!  :D
Good luck in your life, Abg Mir!  :D

And also, congrats to Kak Ayu for the 6As in her Spm result. Well, I didn't have her picture for now, nanti lah bila I add her on facebook then I'll put here OKAYBYE.

No comments: