Mar 4, 2011

#37 Oh. MY. Its. MARCH!

020311
My theme for this month is orangeplusyellow!  Oh yes, the colour of  S U N S  H I N E ! 
Last month, which was February, the colour of the month was PINK! Hihihi, pinky-dinky-doo~. On January was RED,  i love red. Even now.

So tired today. Got to do the ujian segak for PJK. Yesterday was the last day of my March Test Examination baby. Pn. Mashitah said the paper she will be giving them tomorrow. I repeat, TOMORROW! I'm so scared  :(  of fail of course :'(  AND GUESS WHUT? I did with pencil for my essay. Thought I can have some more time but... time flew so quickly now days. 

Oh Allah, what should I do now?

Gotong-royong was held today. After 11:05am, we went to the bilik guru. Cleaning down there, go back to the class, AND GOSSIP! xD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Oh yeah, I forgot to story about this morning.

I was not late, but my leg was hurt when I ran towards the gate. It was a rainy day, indeed.
Laxmi pushed the cupboard ENERGETICALLY towards my ass. 
Ouch, the only word I can say when I was terpelanting from where I was standing. 
Worst, I was tiding up my shoes. So, I am not standing. But, I'm in that kind of position.

MY ASS WAS BLOODY HURT YOU AKJDK:AJDK:AJWD:J ADJAPDJWAIC.


030311
I didn't attend to school today. Wondered why? Yeah, exactly. I had a fever. Runny nose, cough, astmha & headache. A package yaaw.

We went to IKEA this morning. Bought that, eat some meatball and went home. Slept from 12pm to 4pm.
And here I am, blogging! Hihihi, nanti kang cakap tak update pulak ;P

No comments: