Mar 25, 2011

#66 Been waitin' so long ?

210311
SO HOWDY! Miss me? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROFL. Well, I had fever this past 3 days. Well, cough, flu and body ache too  :(  BUT I WILL BE POSTING A LOT SO BETTER WATCH K?
Mum cooked AYAM MASAK LEMAK for dinner. ♥ 
Mum knows what her daughter loves. CHICKEN 

230311
I didn't go to school. So, my cool grandparents brought me to McDonald for our breakfast! It's the first time I'm eating this right after I watched the advertisement on tv. Have you try one?
 Set A which was for 2 to 3 peoples.
 It's not clear, isn't it? Sorry for the bad quality  :(
 Tea anyone? Thanks 'BOH'. Number 1 choice after Lipton  :D 
 Inside the big box.
 The stuff inside there. See I told you, I AM SO NOT IN MY PLANNED DIET.
 A glass of medium-hot water for me. Well, suitable for eating medicine AND DESTROY SOME OF YOUR FAT.
 This is my choice to eat! 
Pancakes...
 And done! HEHEHE finish already laah, tak sempat nak simpan for you guys ;p 
Anyway, grab your parents car key and quickly go to McDonald right after your deep sleep last night.
Come on, it's just A BREAKFAST. NOT FAST FOOD K BYE.

Well, at night, my mum cooked AYAM PAPRIK which is UH-GAIN, my favorite  Catch ya later in my next post!

No comments: