Mar 27, 2011

#71 Motivasi bersama Dato' Fadzilah Kamsah ...

Highlight of the trip. Ready for it?
So, hello everyone! I just went to a motivasi anjuran Barisan Nasional near my house at Desa Mentari just now. Well, we went there, sign up our name, got some papers and broaches, ate 'roti telur bersalut sardin' with hot-hot coffee and took our place for our butt to rest! Hahaha, it was a worth-able-tiring day.
The motivator was Dato' Dr Hj Fadzilah Kamsah who is known very well among us. My only and favorite man motivator! I got his picture when he arrived but it was not so clear. I don't have a DSLR which a thing I'd always pray to get it, so I used my beloved Compaq camera, Olympus FE-5020.
The emcee, which whom I am not familiar with, giving speech about the event. Then he invited the Imam of Masjid Kg. Lindungan (I am sorry, I forgot what its name so I just put Masjid Kg. Lindungan! Hope you noted.)  to pray of Allah's blessings towards the event. 
After the emcee took it place back, he invited the Timbalan Ketua UMNO Cawangan Kelana Jaya, Dato' Yahya (if I am not mistaken the Cawangan and also his name >o<) to give one two words in the event. After that, the motivator took place and start motivated us all. He has been motivated since 1977 until now! He is the best mentor that we all can make him as an idol  :) Thus, his speech was really fascinating, wonderful and really moves me. So, talks cheap. Let's go and check out some photos!
 Big, isn't it? This is the motivation took place.
 Place for us signing up our names as I told you earlier in the highlight of the trip.
 The one with the blue shirt is the Timbalan Ketua UMNO, the one with the red and black jacket is Dato' Dr Hj Fadzilah Kamsah. 
 On their way to breakfast.
 The program...
 A nasyid that present by the group. I can't recall what the group name is, sorry!
 The Imam of Masjid Kg. Lindungan is praying for Allah's blessing.
 The Timbalan Ketua UMNO is giving his speech.
 There you go. Dato' Fadzilah Kamsah is giving his speech on 'Ibu Bapa sebagai Motivator'.
 Yup, he went down. He called it as 'Mesra rakyat'.  :D
Done! We went back home by using the stairs. Haha, later!

No comments: