May 26, 2014

#301 New experience. (Actually my mum said it's a normal thing but still)

Assalam and hai!

Ps: Recommend for you guys to change the song because the first song is quiet a sad and sentimental harhar

It was quiet a hectic day today. Got a lot of assignments need to be done, preparing for presentation (I love to make some differences), and went through a lot of things as a college student! Since I'm staying at home, so I was barely knowing how my other cliques got into their 'home'. It's actually more less like a condominium, but a simple and basic one. Not exactly like too premium and special and stuff. Of course, the only vehicle you can go there is with a bus. So... Syahirah and I were staying back for our presentation, and we waited 15 minutes for the bus, and finally get on the bus. And of course... selfies for a while!


And to arrive on your bed and have the most comfortable feeling you ever had in your home, was not an easy task. We have to continuously walking, take the stairs, walking again, take the stairs again, and finally reached our 'home sweet home'. Not mentioning our heavy bags filled with files and laptop! It's not easy to be a college student, Im telling ya! 


There was a swimming pool, of course, and I was keeping to myself since like last year to dive in! And today, I finally got that chance! 
AND YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO BE ACTUALLY DIVE IN THE LE POOL?







At first I was like.. why I felt like warm. My body's temperature rises up, and it was suddenly feels like "Can I sleep now pls" And after changed my clothes and stuff, I was sitting right in front of the swimming pool, and only Allah knows how tempted I am to just...



Hahahaha and yeah, I DIVED IN! HAHAHA (I know it's just a story of me and the swimming pool but you know ever felt like 'i want it so bad' and you got it now? Yeah that's how and what I just felt ok bai)

Got a couple of photos going on...




It was a memorable piece of memories. Loving my cliques! And now got a non-stop assignments need to be done. Hahaha have a good night you guys ;)


Love,
Aliah Dini

No comments: