May 24, 2014

#300 My education.

Assalam and hai.

And yes, this is what Angelina Jolie said, 



So.... how was weekend, you guys? (I knew already no one is literally hearing what I said and I'm just typing it here because I felt so lonely harhar) I got a pile of assignments (? ? ? ASSIGNMENTS??? WAIT.. WHUTTT??)

Yeap everyone! I'm officially studying in Kirkby International College, Cyberjaya of the course Early Childhood Education. This course is so popular worldwide that even our country doesn't know it except educators..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehehehehehe. So.... this was one of the photos........


Yeah.... this is where the moment your mum will be like..

"ALIAH LOOK AT HERE LOOK AT CAMERA AND SMILE!"
"Oh look at that my daughter is all grown up!"
"JUST ONE MORE, SWEETIE!"

Yeah..
So that's how it goes. Hahahaha alhamdulillah currently I'm studying in a peaceful place and doesn't have to walk to far to go to my class, or examination rooms, or even the office! (Esp new kids like me we often have to go to the office like really really often to meet up the lecturers and your details and stuff that need to be completed so yeah sorry for no fullstop tho continue)


Yes yes yes I'm fat so what.


So I got like a pile of assignments need to done, my phone is damage, one of the member of the group has not reply my email yet, 
WHAT ON EARTH I SHALL BE DOING RIGHT NOW.
I'm so stressed.....








They says it all. 



Love,
Aliah Dini

No comments: