May 24, 2014

#298 #Sketching

Assalam and..... hi again. 

I don't know why..but I'm in the mood to write and sketch some drawings.
(Usually I'm stressed or something)
 Em.... this is actually my first attempt to draw,
and.. yeah.
Don't laugh, pls. I'm bad in drawing. 


I was just...drew the eyes, eyebrows, nose, and lips... the addition of the face and hair I went to this web :

1. How to draw a head

2. How to draw a hair

3. How to draw side fringe

And this is my second attempt...
(And I found it very....messy. Sorry.)
Yeap, I'm not lying.
I was just started drawing like 10 minutes ago.
Seriously.


Listening to my blog's playlist, (just wait 'till the songs going next and next and next or if you hate to wait you can just click the playlist button it's on the bottom right)
and sketch this out... 


Love,
Aliah Dini

No comments: