Feb 13, 2013

#287 Finally.


And so I am not surprised if all the upcoming generations will be like this. I mean; look around. We're just the same. Doing things such as homeworks-esp for us spm candidates, notes for all subjects, for sure had a lot of great pressure on us to do our work! If we all look at our wider scope of version, we will see, how many more time that had left, for us to study, doing notes, and finish up form 5's topic AT-THE-SAME-TIME. I MEAN, COME ON, WE GOT 11 CHAPTERS IN MATHS MODERN. HOW CAN WE ALL FINISH UP ALL THE SLYBUS WHATEVER YOU SPELL IT-BEFORE JULY?


OH COME ON! *flips table, chairs, and you readers. I'm flipping you guys off so back-up.*


Troll me up, but I'm telling you the truth. Technically, I ain't got time. Baru Feb, belum masuk ke bulan-bulan lain lagi. I'm gonna be busy! Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *yawn real hard*
Hey, how's my blog name? 
sugusmelekat.blogspot.com ; macam comel nama ni. That's why I put it. Goodbye, zelastlover, goodbye.



Love, Dini

No comments: