Feb 7, 2013

#284


*streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeched* Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. It's Feb. Whaddup guys? It has been a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time since we met, aite...? So....how's my little-dipple blog? Thanks to Tengku Aniza Raihan, my trollbuddybestawesome sibling of all year, for doing the most PERFECT job recently. ( I may allow you not to use my sentence. Because this is not me at this moment of time. I'm lost. Shut up.) So like........this year  I make it vintage. For what? For myself. Well.....it has been a normal thing for me....to shout, scream, and yell; which was what my mum told me to control myself down. 
Phew, I'm just that loud, am I? 

So this year, my target mission to be solve is; think like a woman, and act like a lady. Maybe I'm too harsh; on the other side, don't get me wrong. Harsh, as in, the way I'm reacting myself to people. Maybe the way I think it is normal; but hey. It's not. Well, fortunately, I have a great mum, to advise me, every-single-day without tired, to be soft and a lady. Thanks, mum. 

And somehow people would think that " Hey it's cool; you're just doing awesome. " Blablablabla but no for me anymore this year. I just wanted to wake up in the morning, and be what I want to be; 

act like a lady.

Pray for me, you guys. So that I can score my SPM, as well as my other target.... 
I'm struggling.
Struggling to change myself towards a better; yet the best person.
Pray for our happiness, and may Allah bless you, readers! 
Will be updating this soon; well I'm busy like a bee now. Left only 269 days for Accounts' Students' SPM. Don't make that freaked-out faces. Do our best, and a leave everything to Allah. He will light up the road, when we're in the darkness, InsyaAllah. Assalamualaikum.




Love, Dini.

No comments: