Feb 8, 2013

#285


It's Friday, everyone. It's Friday. Setelah penat seminggu sekolah, akhirnya cutiiiiiiiiii juga. It's Chinese New Year! :D Gong Xi Fa Chai loooo~ Bestnya! Tahun Baru Cina, semua cuti. Hahahaha tapi homework memang berlembang la kan? Awesome gitu~ So you guys, dah plan nak pergi mana-2...? I got family gathering at Kelana Jaya tomorrow. BBQ - I may say. 

Idk; I wanted to make pasta tuna cabonara........(just talk about it makes my stomach having a free concert by itself.) My cousin, Ayu Idora, is the one who taught me to cook. Thank you, so much for spending your time taught me how to cook; delicious and marvelous food of all time. 

Well, I may say that I love to cook; instead of writing and make a video of myself talking crap I love to cook as well. I don't know.... my parents said that I had to finished off my SPM first, then we talked about- and of course.....

After SPM......

A long-hail-way to go. I got so many plans in my head; not to mention what cost I'm going to take after that....

Ya Allah, lighten up my path, so I can always be under your Mercy. 

Amin.


Well, back to the story where I wanted to make pasta tuna cabonara, but family KJ insist me to make it without tuna, so I'm gonna put some Chick Ken, and make it just nice for us to eat!
Bbq, Pastas....damn. My stomach is growling like a ghoul now. Gotta go and grab some food now. Bye!

Love, Dini

No comments: