Dec 15, 2010

#5 'Pengatin' Baru.

Hi.
          I went to UM today, picked up my aunt. She had just finished her exams. Congrats, maktang! Then we all went to KL Central to sent Paktang and maktang. Their flights to Bandung, Indonesia was 3pm. Perhaps they are safe on plane now ^^
          Then my grandparents and I went to Semua House. I had been there for the first time with my mother, and Oteq ^^ Aunty Shanaz owns a tudung store beside Semua Hose. (Exactly, I was first though it is 'Sumo' House but then after saw a big signboard I noticed it was 'Semua' House ^^)
          We went there because my grandpa wanted to buy the case of 'bunga telur'. I also bought something for my mum ^^ Well, it's not big deal ^^

Ps: If you want to see the photos, click here --->
 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30908&id=1755146640



Dini C:

No comments: