Dec 27, 2010

#10 261210 ♥

Hi again.
           So yesterday we went out a lot of places. We went to Semua House in the early morning. Picked up Kakcik and Kaklong first before we went there. Went to buy some tudung for me at my mum's friend's shop. Got rm5 discount ;)
          Then we went to Betty's wedding. We ate once we got there. The foods were yummy. K IM HUNGRY NOW.  Betty is beautiful in her wedding dress! ^^ We went upstairs to take a look at the bilik pengatin ^^
Go to Giant for awhile. Kaklong bought a shirt. Mum bought some brother's stuff since a lot of them is running out of stocks! Kakcik bought some chicken to cook when we arrived home.
Arrived home at 5pm. Kklong cooked Fried Macaroni. Well it's not a macaroni, actually. It's the--um--SHELL species.
        After performing solat Maghrib we went to Istana Budaya. Kakcik bought us ticket Siti di alam Fantasi. I tell you it WAS A BLAST. THAT NIGHT ON THE SPOT I've fallen for Fizo Omar . Liyana Jasmay was quite cute with her character in the musical. Well everything seems perfect. I laughed to much. Haha oh well, sometimes. 'till here then, Bon Voyage my friend.

.

No comments: