Dec 14, 2010

#4 At last, the prince had met the owner of the shoes...

Hi.
      Last Saturday was the day. The day that everyone was waiting for. The heart and the chest will be together. If it's dead, then the person who killed the heart will replace him/her. Which every single of you knows, there's none.
     I love that story. A lovely story for me, indeed; The Pirates of The Caribbean III: At World's End.
With just one 'lafaz' from paksu. Officially he's someone husband and has been declared by the 'para saksi' to be a husband to his wife, Haniffah Trukey. Still awkward though to call her as my 'maksu' ^^ Got to use to it, later!
The photographers were snapping and testing out how the photos gonna work. My family were discussing about the stage.
    The next day was Paksu's wedding. Alhamdullilah everything turns out smoothly and as well as we planned! Eventhough I am so tired, but I guess it is really-really-really worth it! Maksu was so beautiful, as usual. While paksu was like ------ fat? *RUNS AWAY*
    Everyone said I'm pretty ^__________________^ *blush* Well, I arrived there at 11:30am. It is not early if you are one of the crews, okay?
    Go back to my mum's house. I really cannot entertaining you, mum! ^^ So tired, but so happy :-)


Ps: If you want to see the pictures which might not have a good quality as the dslr, ( I need to mention that also k -_____-) click here --->  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30867&id=1755146640


Dini C:

No comments: