Dec 27, 2010

#9 Happy Birthday to Saji Crossroad and Sweetrose Maria ^^

HI!
          On 23rd February, we celebrated Abg Nuar and Kak Zura's birthday at Must Library ^^
Well, at lunch hour we went to Secret Recipe at Taman Mayang. The birthday girl bought the cake herself  ^^
We picked up the cake, & went back to library. Celebrated there, took pictures & stores beautiful memories.
Frankly speaking, this will make me missing them so so much. Damn it, I should learn how to not miss them, but I got a wrong way of learning it =v='




Holidays holidays holidays.
It has been a good 2010 holidays. The happiest holidays I ever had in my 14 years 1 months and a half.
But now, it's going to end. Now, it's going to be memories. Now, I will remember, forever.
So, whoever read this, I just want to say that wish you all the best in 2011 especially for the Pmr & Spm Candidates. Wow. We have to make it, man. Proof to them that our war is worth it with all the exercises, memorizing formula, attending tuition, best in sports, best students, achieve everything that you want, forgetting the past & open a new book, forgetting the thing that distracting us from our war that we have done.
Well, 'till here. Got another post to right. Sorry if this wasting your time. Have a good day!


No comments: