Sep 18, 2013

#291 Where in the world-


PUUUUUUHH~~~~~


Assalamualaikum...~ *HACHUUUUUUM*

PERGH BAPAK BANYAK HABUK DALAM BLOG NI. THE LAST TIME I UPDATED THIS WERE MONTHS AGO!
AND GUESS WHAT?
ANOTHER 48 DAYS 'TILL SPM.

BHAHAHAHHAHA HOW ARE YOUUUUU, my fellow stalkers. Im doing just fine and great over here. It has been quiet awhile since we've been talking, didn't we? So... I shall welcome you guys.. TO MY NEW BLOG!!!!

BHAHAHAHA TAKDEPE LAH YG NEW SANGAT~ Just the skins and stuff. Forget the audios i dont know how to fix it and god-for-sake knows when will I put some music in here. It's quiet different than before. BUT, LET US PUT IT ALL BEHIND SHALL WE?

HAHAHA Naaah~ I just wanted to talk about how grateful I am for still breathing Allah's air. He gave me second chance to stand up again after I fall. I just hate to be in that way but I know, it's whether Allah catch me when I fall, or He teach me how to fly.
But I know, it's both. :')
Alhamdulillah.

Im typing as fast as lightning right now. Cause technically I dont really have time for all of this. Hahaha just to sneak around my blog and you see the chat box up on top, there? Dont be too shy to put on comments! No worries, I will read 'em. 

After this Im going to upload my cousin's engagement ceremony. Daa!


AliahDini

No comments: