Sep 29, 2013

#294 My birthday...?


Assalamualiakum fellow stalkers :) 

So.. How was your weekend? Hahaha. Today was a bored Sunday for me... Pity my mum, she was ill. So I had to make all the chores and be the chef for this day. Hahaha Aliah to the rescue :p 
So now she ate her medicines already and I think she's getting better. Get well, mum! :(

See there...? It says.., "October is coming." Well... it's quiet a significant phenomenon for all of us, to feel that time did flew so fast. Now you see, my SPM (the toughest exam for the students by age 17 in Malaysia because somehow this is our future to be the best human on earth and to prove that we dont have time to waste up so why am i here where am i again) , is just totally around the corner. It is on 6th of November, which is Adiba Mas Diana's birthday. Nice one, right? Her birthday is on our big day of examination! No celebration :( But we could make it as a little bit belated, okay? :p 

I'm handling my own #onlineshop now. It's great if you could look around on it ;) 
Just... dont laugh okay?

Instagram :

@sugusmelekat

Dont laugh, please? It's called... Unique-nity. 

Okay bye. Hahha talked too much. Well uhm I do love to talk; but it's pretty sad that I cant be talking like how I used to be now. Okay, so long my dear friends!

Oh yes and more thing. I'm not one of those people who love to see themselves as 'hiatus'. I wanted to record EVERY-AND-EACH of my SPM's days , UPDATE HERE.

I WILL UPDATE EVERY SINGLE DAY, ABOUT HOW THE PAPER IS, ABOUT HOW I WROTE, AND ABOUT HOW ANXIOUSLY AM I. 
NO WORRIES. WE'RE BUDDIES FOREVER. SO YOU'RE NOT FOREVER ALONE.
Bye!


AliahDini

No comments: