Sep 29, 2013

#295 PMR and SPM CANDIDATES 2013


Assalamualaikum....

For those who are taking the big exams of your lives please take a look at here.. It doesnt even matter if your not one of the candidates or what itsokay as long as your going to do something big of your episodes of life. 

Now you see I searched on internet and I found this; which to me is certainly a good thing for all of us! Esp for those people WHO ARE STUDYING RIGHT NOW, I REPEAT, FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE STUDYING RIGHT NOW, to READ THIS, and PRACTICALLY DOING IT without hesitate and sigh. I know as for all of us are doing a great job.. *applause* ...to do the best from us. 

Now, we study hard, and we can see things that actually-make our parents smile. Make your parents proud. May Allah be by our side. Aamiin.


AliahDini

No comments: