Jan 1, 2012

#120 New Year

Whaddup ? In just less than half an hour, the date will transform to 2012 ...
Plus, everything will be transforming as well. 
New me, new year, new school, new---friends?
Sweet 16, sweet me, sweet memories, sweet songs, sweet books and sweet.....
everything.
This year theme is...Blue Violet, Sweet Purple. Hahaha, okay. I'll try stick to it 'till the end of the year, okay? #laughed

Well I really hope this year will be smoother than other years. No more upcoming pressure, no more fake friends, no more 'not being myself' feelings & no more SEEING GIRLS ALL-THE-TIME.
Yeah, for the first time in my life I said this in my blog... I don't have any guy friends in P. Jaya k?

Ladies, don't torture your heart. You do have feelings when meet guys, right? 
I kinda felt awkward with boys now, especially when we have to like...
co-operate?

Stop from watching korean? Well, that's not craptically include in my wishes anyway Hahaha so.. No.
Keep waitin' on, biafgtches. 

I'm gonna keep myself simple, more like... IU? Sweet, cute and great.


 Yeah, so...
Out now. Happy New Year everyone. 

No comments: