Feb 23, 2012

#145 Sejujurnya , hari yang sangat hectic xO

K , there was so much happened today ! >o< K , let's put it this way !
i) Iffa arrived while I was checking my book . Later , I just realized I had left all of my exercise book of English and PJK . Then , I looked at my watch , '7:08am' . So I thought there will be enough time for me to patah balik rumah and take all books yg tertinggal but then around the corner je dah '7:20am' ...
Nak taknak , patah balik la ke sekolah . Kerja Pak Pandir kan ? :'>
ii) Ada la sorang pengawas perempuan ni , she kept yelling and screaming to this one form 4 girl JUST BECAUSE that girl wasn't in her class line .. Pfft . Kot ye pun jgn la menjerit . Cakap la elok elok .
iii) Masa bagi pemberian sijil kepada bebudak pingpong , nama diaorang berkali kali naik . Haah memang , diaorang kena duduk then bangun balik , duduk then bangun balik . (Y)
Macam la cikgu tu takleh bagi sekaligus terus kan ? -.-
iv) Puan _____ asked us to stand up and sing back lagu Negaraku 'cause she wasnt satisfied with the first one .v) Termakan buah berangan yang Adiba bawak , sumpah memang tak sedap haha ! Wieya and I was like ...
"ohmaigod whatthefckuisthisadsfagkajsf ?! >O<"
respon aku sejibik macam ni -->


.____________.
Yeah I should just ..... chill . #tariknafas
"Chill out , what chu yelling for ? Lay back , it's all being done before ..." #Avril Lavigne

Nasib baik aku dah tak suka dia . #relieved . Tp , yesterday I made 2 friends (!) One is faisal and one is cindy something . Yeah , she's a fanatic fan of Avril Lavigne ! She went to the rockstar concert and it was a blast ! Nice talking to you guys , zazot , lea and faisal . Really made my night haha

No comments: