May 1, 2011

#92

''if I can just rip your head off; if I can just buried you beside the railway; if I can just  kill him in front of your face; if I can just sew your mouth; if I can just turn back time and fix the wrong thing; if I can just say sorry for every mistakes I've made; if I can just have you in my life forever; if I can kill you millions of time; if I can just stand the condition of not to lettting you go; and if I can just cut you into pieces like what you did to me few years ago, I WILL.''

Sorry if this is too brutal for you to read, but this is what in my mind right now.

How I wish I have the strength to do all that I stated above. Oh man! Life must be awesome if I can do that. 
Sorry for the 'long-time-no-see' me. So lazy to update this but, yeah. Anyway, check out next post. Hihi.

No comments: