May 22, 2011

#94 Exam is finally over! (SNSD version)

FIRST OF ALL, LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY I DID NOT UPDATE MY BLOG FOR THIS PAST FEW WEEKS.

Weird, is it? I'm so sorry for not telling you---that I'm on my exam last week! Surprise.



and I give a fully-care about my exams. Not like last year, asking for the schedule and I'll be like. 



and I just do this when I go back home,



but, now, I DID NOT!



so, now the exams had finally over, at least I don't felt guilty to do this.







and you can just go away,





'cause I don't need someone to add up my stress 'cause I'm so happy right now ^^



So deal with it.



Eventhough if you ask me if I'm okay or not, I will say 'yeah, im fine' and smiles :)




or maybe over-reacted for your question, I'm gonna be like,



HAHAHA. It's okay! I'm gonna try my best to overcome my stress, okay? :) Wish me luck!



and so now it's 12:08am. Better go off to sleep like a bear now. Nighty-nite!



No comments: