Feb 9, 2011

#20 What a AFJAOJFEJJ day

          Hi, guys. :]
So, how's everything going? What? Oh, well. Thanks for asking abt me. I'm in a hectic AKLAJLTEALMF mood today. Everything is just not doing its work. Well, as for Science, Pn. Yong entered. Asked us to do the experiment on transpiration of plant. Well, technically, PLANTS DO DEHYDRATES :P Lol jk.
If you had looked my second previous post, I wrote my status there. Copy and paste, I know shut up. Who cares it's my status k. :P

This morning tak kena ambik nama. I ran from Gate B to Gate A to Gate C. NICE RIGHT. JOG IN THE MORNING 8-] First period was KH and also, was nothing much. I edit a little bit of my Kerja Kayu. 
Second period is Sejarah. I've done my homework just now xD We studied about siapa yang membangunkan UMNO, who's the first person who built that society in order to take down Malayan Union & siapakah individu, akhbar dah konfaakfjeknkn something. Yeah. 
Go to BM. Was nothing also rather than Komsas. 
Then Science. I ran from 3 Bakti to the lab. Awesome, kan? We did the experiment as I told you.
Maths is a little bit confusing me because I can't really understand about circles II. Need to ask someone who pro in that!

I printed this picture: 



But guess what? I LEFT IT AT MY GRANDPA'S HOUSE.
LIKE AWESOME GILA KAN?


No comments: