Feb 14, 2011

#29 can you see me

GUESS WHUT. I CAME AT SHARP 7:05am THIS MORNING YAAAAAAW.

Insyirah and Raizatul was like 'Dini, awal gila doh datang!' -_________-; sangat menyindir di situ. Hahaha!
Relax ah :P
Today was like, a terrible day for me I can say. My red ink pen didn't had its cap on AND SO THE RED INK PEN WAS LIKE painted its color on my baju kurung :') -_-; My fried rice was falling on the ground; I didn't bring my camera for Photography Club. Thank Allah Sumaiyah let me borrowed her camera :') Thank you, unnie :'); I paid rm6 for class funds; laughed with Cynta, Sumaiyah and Aida. I was so stressed, indeed. But after like rofl with them I started to forget about it :D

Well, that's it I guess. Got the hairband, today :D Thanks Amirah, it's so cool :D Next next time, do it again k? I'M GONNA BUY IT


k, till here theeen :D

No comments: