Feb 11, 2020

#312 Feelings.

So... it has been more than a year now that I have settled myself in office environment. They really care about me and have fun a lot with me around. Not to mention, I did quiet a good job with my department, and I hope I can stay in the department for as long as I wanted to. It's just...the argument with your higher management needed to be more professional. Instead of...

"Screw you!"

We say,

"Noted, will work on that matter for future reference."

Instead of..

"What the f- is going on with you?"

We say,

"If you needed further assistance feel free to contact us."

Previously, people call me "Chef Dini."

Now, they are used to by calling me "Ms. Dini."


Not a single day in my life that I would decline the offer of getting me back in the kitchen.

Not anymore.

Image result for gif tumblr frustrated


X,
Dini Amr


No comments: