Nov 24, 2011

#112 Let's put it this way...

SNSD-THE BOYS (KOR VER)

DAMN, is the only word I could possibly express when first time watching this. It was really great, mature, hot, sexy, and outstanding concept. When it combined together, it KABOOMS me up a bit.
So I was busying myself, dancing to this song...and I convinced myself that if I can lose some of my weight...
I got 5 reason why I wanna lose my weight and it's the dream of every women to have perfect body like
them :-

1. to enter Forever 21 without stared by  so called 'hotstuffs',

 2. to walk in my casual clothes without feel ashamed,

 3. to be in the spotlight (?), 

3. to be loved,

4. to be pretty,

5. to at least be proud of myself wherever I go!


feels like punching them actually..

so I'm just do this and get bloody hell outta there..

just wait and see if I'm coming back with my new appearance. 'cause then I shall do this to yall...



So like.....
HAHAHA. 'HOTSTUFF' CHICKS, BACK OFF CAUSE I AM SO.....back.

"Just wait and see.. Put yr trust on me this time..." - Aliah D

No comments: