Jan 28, 2011

#12 I will never leave you alone, not anymore.

270111
          So, hi everyone (; Today was the day of--- I got nothing to talk about. Seriously...
          I'm a bit stressed out @: The first 3 chaps asked me to do a bunch of exercises on them. Eff, now I'm regret for not studying before. -_-  Plus, lots of personal stuff tensioning me up. Everything seems goes wrong but I failed to detect which one. Well, yeah. I'm in a "I need a hug" mood. *winks*
          So, seriously... This year gonna be effing hard for me. March Test, Middle Test, Trial then PMR. Hope  I can handle it very well since I make a deal with my dad if I got straight A's and Nikon D3100 will go straight- to-me. Bet 'ya if I got that I'm gonna be the luckiest girl in my world. q:
          Yeah, so... I think that's only for today. Happy advanced CNY everyone!
WHOOPS. I forgot.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, FARIHIN!
WOWOWOW. The eldest girl among us q: hikhik, long time no talk lah to 
this little bird (':  Hahaha, hope you'll doing the best in your life (: Have a blast in 2011, BIRD! xD
PS: SHE IS NOT THE WANT WHO WORE THE PINAFORE I REPEAT SHE IS NOT THAT ONE.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SYAZWANI!
WANIEWANIEWANIE, Wanie is the most huggable & humble girl I've ever met. She's always changing 
her boyf q: Hari ni cerita yang tu, minggu depan cerita yang tu pulak q:
HEHEHE JOKE ONLY LA K BIG SIS. HEEEE have a good day in each
of the day in 2011! (:



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, WAN NUR SHARAH!
Oh WANWANWAN. Budak yang paling kecik & bubbly q:
HEEE ----- sayang ko <3 Wan nie adalah budak yang paling senang bergaul & digaul q:
May your day fill with happiness.

No comments: